Orijen Cat & Kitten
The Orijen Cat & Kitten recipe is formulated for all life stages, a diet rich in various animal protein and nutrients.
85% Poultry, Fish, Egg, and 15% Vegetable, Fruits, Botanicals - 0% Gluten, Grains, Rice, Tapioca, Potato
The Orijen recipe is richly nourishing with whole-prey meat sources and enhanced liver flavor. The recipe is also low in carbohydrates for a healthy balanced diet and easy digestion.
CATS AND KITTENS ARE BUILT LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS, POSSESSING A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN ANIMAL PROTEIN.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other cat or kitten food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is gently dehydrated at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey and fish to create a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs.
- Generous infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
† Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.