1. Your order for Products is made when you submit to Us an online order at www.arablandtrading.com using your log in details provided to You by Us at the time of account activation. You can also place orders by email at email@example.com. By submitting your Order, this does not mean that We have accepted it. Our acceptance of the Order will take place as described in clause 2.4.
2. There is no minimum order quantity (“MOQ”) for self-collection orders. We reserve the right to introduce an MOQ without notice although We will endeavour to give notice of any proposed changes in this respect. Orders for delivery require a MOQ of AED 400/-.
3. If We are unable to supply you with any Product(s) ordered or if We are unable to comply with the time scale set out in your Order, We will inform you of this by email as soon as is reasonably practicable upon becoming aware of any such issues, and We will not process the Order unless and until you confirm to Us by email that you wish Us to proceed and the details of any changes required to be made to your Order. If We are able to, We will offer you the nearest alternative or if you would prefer.
4. Once your Order is received by Us, and provided that it meets the MOQ for delivery, it will be added to Our scheduling list for the next working day (if placed by 12pm noon). If Your order is received after 12pm noon, it will be scheduled for the day after next working day.
5. At the time of delivery, the receiving copy of the invoice should be clearly marked in case of discrepancy. We reserve the right to discard feedback on missing/damaged items if not clearly stated on the receiving copy at the time of delivery. Management should be notified in case of any products missing/returned on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We will endeavour to deliver Your order as per our policy timings based on date and time of order placed, but reserve the right to alter these timings in the case of Public Holidays or Official Office Closures.
7. We deliver our products locally in the UAE and export to GCC countries. Shipping is done by us locally and export shipping will be done by a third-party courier.
8. Delivery within UAE cities is as outlined below and delivery is free for a minimum order of AED 400.00.
9. Delivery time and fees outside UAE will depend on the country and will be mentioned on completion and agreement of proforma invoices for the desired order.
10. Please ensure your full address along with your contact details are provided to ensure no delivery delays.