Cat's Best Organic Cat Litter
20L - 8.6 KG
Cat's Best Original, previously know as Cat's Best Öko Plus Cat Litter, is more efficient than conventional clumping cat litter, because the natural plant fibre capillary system is very effective in retaining fluids. Cat's Best Original can be used more sparingly and is therefore more economical than many other types of cat litter.
More than 3000 positive reviews can't be wrong!
Cleaning and refilling the litter box is reduced to a minimum, as Cat's Best Original can be used for longer thanks to its ability to remain fresh-smelling. This is due to technologically refined active wood fibres, which absorbs moisture and odours. It can be used for up to 7 weeks, meaning less work and lower costs for you. It is most effective when the clumps are regularly removed and disposed of. Cat's Best Original is made exclusively from PEFC-certified secondary wood materials from the woodworking industry, in harmony with n ature - no tree is felled!
Cat's Best Original is Europe's No.1 cat litter, offering a system of well-being that is perfect for sensitive noses.
Cat's Best Original Cat Litter at a glance:
- Clumping, functional cat litter
- Made from 100% natural wood fibres: directly from nature
- Extreme odour binding: naturally fragrnat, with no artificial additives (pure, natural product)
- Absorbs up to 7 times its own volume in moisture: first-class absorbency for dry paws and optimum binding
- Very economical: a whole tray lasts up to 7 weeks, more economical than standard cat litters
- 100% compostable and biodegradable: waste from your cat litter tray can simply be placed in the compost, whilst clumps can be removed from the tray and flushed down the toilet
- Sustainable & PEFC-certified: the wood fibres are produced from secondary raw materials, meaning no trees are felled
- Low in dust
- Gentle on the paws
- Easier to transport - up to 50% lighter than mineral litter
Clumps should be deposited in the toilet one by one and given plenty of time to individually dissolve before flushing. Disposal can be made even easier by lightly crushing clumps with a litter scoop to make them smaller.
Only one clump should be deposited in the toilet at a time. Allowing the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure that the process is simple, clean and hygienic.
Using the household toilet is not recommended for the disposal of an entire tray of cat litter. In this case, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations - organic waste, compost or normal household waste!